ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Ladies

MINI Cooper S
No i didn't mind taking the photo's... however Phil... yes your constant 'get a pic of her arse' 'get a pic of her tits' 'quick get a picture!' did start to get annoying after a while :rasp:

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
I've got some better ones which I'll post later. Had the ladies pose for me.

A few asked for my card!!! I must get some made up. lol

turst you Lee lol... hope you got back ok.

Here's a few from me:

FCS_03.JPG

Just to cheer you up Lee - Jem and me were at the same hotel as all the Flux Babes and I had a sauna with 3 of them and breakfast too.

LOL

:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Most of them were honkin!!! The bird in the middle of the 3some^6th pic. Was the nicest imo!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
all the haters must be Gay. I'd smash lumps out of all of them, give them the best 10 seconds of their life!

RB 182
3rd from left... Her name is Loanna, she does podium dancing and events for Gods Kitchen, Global gathering etc... Top dancer ;) she also has a degree so not some bimbo model girl you always get :eek:

FCS_04.JPG

E90
^ If you were female you would have got slated for that :quiet: lol

I actually had a dream with you in it last night, or my brains representation of what you look like after seeing the odd random pic, twas scary, but incase you were wondering, yes you were giving me a chewbert, lmao. I love the random way my brain works when I'm sleeping.

Monaro VXR
They look better in the photos. I had some dirty b**ch on my bonnet. She was supposed to be a model I think monster would be a better description.

182cup & 172 racecar
I love you Lee :eek:

Lol at the comments regarding the pitlane girls, all those that slate them put pictures of your missus for comparisons here...
Yes but at least the Bedmonsta doesent put on her skimpys in public(thank goodness)and give out leaflets:eek: ;)

Chelsea tractor
FCS_03.JPG

I'd nail the fitty on the right no questions asked! Kind of reminds me of the girl from 8 Simple Rules...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
FCS_03.JPG

I'd nail the fitty on the right no questions asked! Kind of reminds me of the girl from 8 Simple Rules...

It was going ok untill you mentioned 8 simple rules.

That show creeps me out. Especially after it didn't stop when the dad died in real life.

Comments about the bird on the right taken from a MSN convo...

"id give the one on the right a f**king right good seeing too tho"