ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Rockingham VIDEO 2.00PM SESSION

172 sport
Here's the 1st part of my video from my 172 Clio,it was the 2.00pm session with the rest of the Clio's,chasing down the very rapid GDi supercharged demo car,just watch it go down the back straight,and the fire breathing Ktec 200bhp sequential gearbox car,great fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_P6STDk1A

Si

RS Clio 172
i can't see it either cos i'm at work. is the the session with the 197 cup and silver 106 gti?

Bumder With A Buffer
Brilliant video. Any more footage? I wanna see you over take me hehe.

Look from about 40 seconds onwards dude... he is behind Da. then overtakes me and you on the short straight.. he goes past you about 53 secs in (you can see you on the RH side of the track being a good boy and getting out of the way...unlike others :mad:

clio 182 black /gold
Look from about 40 seconds onwards dude... he is behind Da. then overtakes me and you on the short straight.. he goes past you about 53 secs in (you can see you on the RH side of the track being a good boy and getting out of the way...unlike others :mad:
I looked but missed it. Cheers fella. Everyone over took me. I had my brake warning lights keep coming on so i drove slowish. :)

172 sport
Here's another short video,same session the 2.00pm one,but I came in for a short break then went back out for the last 10 minutes,but it was cut short with a red flag for the 200sx crash.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_DLVJgIUIU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_DLVJgIUIU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 sport
what's the spec of your car Fishcake?

Its a standard engine 172 W reg clio,a very loud scorpion decat exhaust,performance airfilter,spax coilovers,stripped out,carbon bonnet,full cage fitted,race seats and harnesses,and Ive just fitted some carbone lorraine front pads in for that event,I could not believe how well those worked,I stopped out for a full 30 minutes for one session,with no hint of fade.I want to get a LSD fitted next,to help get a bit of grip out of the slower corners,I think this would make the car alot quicker then,but at the moment its stopping as a cheap bit of trackday fun.

Bumder With A Buffer
no shame in that.

not bigger, just faster

Bigger/faster same difference :) ;)

I think If I ever do another Track day I wont do one at a show.. too many penis's on track. I got overtaken on the right once as I was turning into the second corner after the first hairpin off the straight I was like WTF.. Think it was the same Megane as in one of the other vids.. the black R26R one.

172 5HED
Mate, the way you passed me on the straight on that 2nd vid????

Thats a quick 172!!

I had issues with that corner before the straight though, just bloody wheelspin :(

Da

Less
Your car sounded mental mate!

I spy me being lapped twice, I think :eek: lol!

Great vids! :approve:

172 sport
Mate, the way you passed me on the straight on
that 2nd vid????

Thats a quick 172!!

I had issues with that corner before the straight though, just bloody wheelspin :(

I think you came tight out of the corner onto the straight,I tend to let mine run wide using more of the track,it did help getting the power down on that corner,to carry more speed down the back straight,although mine could do with a LSD,but it meant I just had the edge on you there,keeping mine flat in 4th through the apex on the turn,I was managing to hit 120mph by the end of the straight,but I am sure on a straight drag race with your 197 you would have kicked my ass;)

172 5HED
I think you came tight out of the corner onto the straight,I tend to let mine run wide using more of the track,it did help getting the power down on that corner,to carry more speed down the back straight,although mine could do with a LSD,but it meant I just had the edge on you there,keeping mine flat in 4th through the apex on the turn,I was managing to hit 120mph by the end of the straight,but I am sure on a straight drag race with your 197 you would have kicked my ass;)

TBH mate I dunno!! Mines just over 200BHP and although stripped I was carrying a passenger!

I think yours with the light weight would've had me off! :eek: