ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Track Video...

C3 Picasso Beast
No pics from me but just a video I filmed of my last few laps on track before the open pit session finished. No idea if my track driving is actually any good but I had fun so my aim of the session was fulfilled!

Let me know what you think...

HD quality available if you change the option :)

[video=youtube_share;d3KCuGUtghI]http://youtu.be/d3KCuGUtghI[/video]

Last edited:
  172 Race Car
As for the driving, you need to turn in late and use more road on the exit. Very common habits that stem from road driving, takes a while to get used to it.

Swift Sport
I liked the popping and banging for about 20secs then it started doing my head in. Nice clear video though, and what Jay said.

C3 Picasso Beast
Why the f**k does anyone put that stupid map on their car? :S

It was put on my car by mistake and didn't cost me anything so it was something different for a while!

Howver now I totally agree as it's the most annoying thing ever on track and as soon as I can get the car booked in with Dan for 438s it will be gone!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I think if it was now and then it would be fine but all the time I can understand why people dislike it. If it was like a ford racing puma overun it would be ideal.

WRX
First time I watched it, I had the sound down and had read Jay's comment - I was looking for a map of the circuit lol:cry:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Popping is really annoying!

You need to use more track and take more speed into the corners i think.

C3 Picasso Beast
Not a bad video but why dont you take it right through the revs ??

On the noise test before going on track I was .5 dB under the limit so was told to be a bit more aware of what noise I was making and to not drive the car to maximum revs. Saying this though I wasn't really exactly quiet on track and didn't get flagged or anything??