ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCS Track Video...

C3 Picasso Beast
No pics from me but just a video I filmed of my last few laps on track before the open pit session finished. No idea if my track driving is actually any good but I had fun so my aim of the session was fulfilled!

Let me know what you think...

HD quality available if you change the option :)

[video=youtube_share;d3KCuGUtghI]http://youtu.be/d3KCuGUtghI[/video]

Last edited:
  172 Race Car
As for the driving, you need to turn in late and use more road on the exit. Very common habits that stem from road driving, takes a while to get used to it.

Swift Sport
I liked the popping and banging for about 20secs then it started doing my head in. Nice clear video though, and what Jay said.

C3 Picasso Beast
Why the f**k does anyone put that stupid map on their car? :S

It was put on my car by mistake and didn't cost me anything so it was something different for a while!

Howver now I totally agree as it's the most annoying thing ever on track and as soon as I can get the car booked in with Dan for 438s it will be gone!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I think if it was now and then it would be fine but all the time I can understand why people dislike it. If it was like a ford racing puma overun it would be ideal.

WRX
First time I watched it, I had the sound down and had read Jay's comment - I was looking for a map of the circuit lol:cry:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 325i
Popping is really annoying!

You need to use more track and take more speed into the corners i think.

C3 Picasso Beast
Not a bad video but why dont you take it right through the revs ??

On the noise test before going on track I was .5 dB under the limit so was told to be a bit more aware of what noise I was making and to not drive the car to maximum revs. Saying this though I wasn't really exactly quiet on track and didn't get flagged or anything??