ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS wheres people stayin?

PH2 172
Just wondering where is people staying the nigth before in hotel or camping etc as im 3 hours away from Rockingham and cant be assed to get up at 3:30 to leave by 4am so was thinking of a premier inn hotel jobby whats people doing?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
im staying at uppingham morcott travelodge, we stayed there last year and had a good laugh down at the local pub :D

P

phill172

Premiere Travel Inn, Northampton, Bedford Road, this one had quite a few spare rooms, where a group of us are staying, an if you want mate you can travel up with us the day before if you fancy it

PH2 172
Premiere Travel Inn, Northampton, Bedford Road, this one had quite a few spare rooms, where a group of us are staying, an if you want mate you can travel up with us the day before if you fancy it

where abouts are u leaving from mate

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
THinking of camping it out even if im goona go down on the friday an leave monday...be a giggle how many more are camping at wicksted? Beer BBqs and Cars!

P

phill172

where abouts are u leaving from mate

Leaving from Alton, in hampshire, Near to Winchester/Guildford/Basingstoke, can meet you somewhere if youd like mate.

Rooms at £51 for two people...

PH2 172
Hopefully find out from my missus my mate and his missus if they are up for stayin in the room if theya re ill book it then yeah i would drive down with you guys but what time would youleave where would i meet you lot.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Camping FTW! Was a right laugh last year this year should be the same if not better!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Premier Inn

The Lakes
Bedford Road
Northampton
Northamptonshire
NN4 7YD

Just booked there now staying from 20th-22nd

P

phill172

vern ill see you there mate,
crusty, i reckon about lunch time well 11ish/12ish, ill let you know though, where abouts in wiltshire you coming from?

PH2 172
How much you paying for room im going to try stay there where abouts are you coming from to go up there.

1 Series Coupe
Northampton East - Inn Keepers Lodge - closest i could get to FCS. About 18 mile drive in the morning which isn't too bad! They still have some spare rooms if anyone fancies it?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
travel lodge or premier inn.....can't remember what my mate has booked. hopefully theres a couple of good pubs/bars about

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
camping at wickstead for me along with Batman, Batgirl_RB182 and morky were all goin down on the friday and leavin monday

PH2 172
Have they is that The lakes bedford road how many people is stayin there have you got a number so i can contact them where abouts are you lot leaving from say if i did stay there cud go down to a bar or suming

Myself, TomS, Tucks, Ph-reebone, Ads_172, Tucks and Monkey636 are staying at kettering fella.

Going up the day before.