ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS wheres people stayin?

PH2 172
Dobnt think kettering got any rooms left im guna go up day before to bud dont fancy the early start lol

PH2 172
Cheers buddy just had a look dont think they got any rooms going to ring them later on.

Northampton Bedford Road/A428

Just checked they have rooms left :rasp:

Iv just rang them vern they said they havnt any rooms but could find me a hotel which is close i rang the number 08701977196 i asked for 2 rooms for 4 adults she said booked up whats the crack here lol

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Well looks like im going to get to know Batman Batgirl Morky and Rich_Rs because im going down the friday and leaving the monday :) BBQs and Beers all round i think :) be good to camp with some people have a real laugh. be good to meet you.

LY R26
Just booked 2 rooms for 4 adults at peterborough premier travel inn bout 20 miles from rockingham £49 a room, sorted.

PH2 172
Thats where im going to book up mate what time you leaving saturday you fancy driving up to there buddy which peterbourough one is it.
PETERBOROUGH (FERRY MEDOWS)
PETERBOROUGH (HAMPTON)
PETERBOROUGH (A1 (M) JCT 16)

let me know so i can book ok buddy

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Could be another hotel chain, I dunno, I didnt book the room.
Its probably further north of the show for you in Wilts anyway.