ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FEATURE CAR WANTED!

Clio 172
REDLINE MAGAZINE are looking for a Cliosport 182 or 197 for a feature this Friday. Ideally with subtle modifications – wheels, suspension, mild engine work. The shoot will be at Santa Pod, for the cover of our next issue. For more info email richard.white@futurenet.com

Really dont understand why Kev gets a hard time about doing to a 197 what countless others have done to 1*2s :S

liquid force is in with a shout surely?

failing that get kevo down there and dude set some times whilst your at it!!

SchwepTek™
I'm available.... ;)

IMG_2776.jpg

Glanza V
jimbo666 surely!!! got the rare factor and looks stunning, plus am sure hes recently had inlets done. :) liquid force would be a good 2. there are just too many to choose from if i think about it middos, shwepps, christophers, the list is endless lol

all the above mentioned would be good.

failing that and if you need the big boys my megane is free too be used ;)

i'll bring alis vee in the bubble on a trailer too

yes i know its not what they asked for but blow me

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Max power already put my Vee in their tinky magazine. Prob a dozen 1.2's with my plate on their cars now! lol