ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

february meet :)

soon to be 182 ;)
as our area rep timmay is standing down, i am going to propose a meet. . in the other thread started by simon, either diss and eye airfield (near thetford) have been mentioned . . looking at the either the 5th or the 19th . . in the afternoon. the last meet in diss had 5 people attend so hoping for a better turnout this time around :)

what do you lot recon i think diss is a nice place to get to for us all but not really a lot to do there, eye maybe good for photos then convoy to somewhere (pub?) etc.

Fabia VRS
Im always up for a meet, would have to be in the evening tho :/ i work all day saturday

6th Feb, same car park as last time in diss then head up to the airfield?

1. Liquid yellow 182
2. SimonRoyale

Fabia VRS
1. Liquid yellow 182
2. SimonRoyale
3. K1NGY

Im up for this, and would preferably be a sunday or evening for me :)

soon to be 182 ;)
1. Liquid yellow 182
2. SimonRoyale
3. K1NGY
4.Todd100

hopefully will be more people than the last one

Ph1 172.
6th is good for me, so I'll try and make it along, even If my car is a bit of a state atm!

1. Liquid yellow 182
2. SimonRoyale
3. K1NGY
4.Todd100
5.Snails

soon to be 182 ;)
isnt any chance it can be changed for the saturday during the say? bout 2 o clock as i am going to diss to have my clutch changed and dont particually wanna make the trip twice in 2 days