ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

February Photography Competition 2017 -Depth of Field

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
So, again, this really needs to make a return! I've just got myself an Canon 70d so I really need to get out there and get some shots!

We aren't too far into the month, especially for an easy subject such as this. Hopefully this will attract a fair few people and get it rolling again and I an excuse to pick up my camera more.

Rules as follows;

Entries close on the 28th February and voting to commence in the following week (first week of March, with next theme starting on the 7th).

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry if you post more than one image, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the allotted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this calendar month!

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will get to pick the next theme!

Ant
@Aaron.. @Yanoo @Simon N @Geddes @Ricardos @nius02 @JJ! @SimpleJoee @Lou @TheEvilGiraffe @Luke @welshname @Dredz06 @wozza182 @Sunglasses_Ron @antnee

Feel free to tag others!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Since I've getten this security job doing days and nights mixed all over the place . I've been slacken big time. Missed my photography like but I need to unwind and take pictures again . I'll try and start this month

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
A possibility..
16681797_10155779979527892_6928077597478474514_n.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have a go at this also but more for a different reason. I don't normally enter these but for me it's more about trying to have a go at different things and use the camera more, like you said @Scrooge. Plus it gives me more inspiration by seeing what others do and how they shoot.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's a good excuse to get the camera out, less about the competition tbh. Though it's great to see what everyone puts forward, no matter how good they're with the camera.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to hopefully get the camera out this weekend and have a go at this one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Get your camera out Scott!

I'm using this thread and pics as inspiration and guides.
I really need to mate, I'd love nothing more than to go out with someone and learn.

Funny enough Ants got the same camera as me. [emoji106]