ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

February Photography Competition - Voting Thread

Vote for the best image that fits the theme

Votes: 21 44.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 19 40.4%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to those who entered, this months theme was motion.

As always, pick the photo that you like, but also consider whether it fits the theme.

Riad_zpsc40b587c.jpg

lilocky_zpsa34a00aa.jpg

Dan_zpsb5100f45.jpg

ukaskew_zps79394a80.jpg

Brazo_zpse11869c8.jpg

Niall97_zpsf6c67330.jpg

A_Cro_zps32904e36.jpg

Matt_90_zpscd9fd9c7.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe_zps8687dcd4.jpg

JHead_zpsd3e07dc5.jpg

Piers_zpsfe6f4d41.jpg

w33brl_zps777b0ded.jpg

Tough call between 1 and 2 for me.

I find it unusual and highly flawed that you're not allowed pictures that you didn't take this month (which has stopped me entering in the past), but you can enter a picture that doesn't clearly relate to the theme for the month.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

I find it unusual and highly flawed that you're not allowed pictures that you didn't take this month (which has stopped me entering in the past), but you can enter a picture that doesn't clearly relate to the theme for the month.

I agree with this so much!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Not really, you vote based on theme and best picture, we let the voters decide if it fits the theme. So far this has worked well since previous winning entries have always been on theme.

Theme: Transport.

Guy 1: Submits picture of a banana - picture accepted.
Guy 2: Submits picture of a car from 33 days ago - picture declined.

Obviously.

I think the cat was entered accidentally! Lol either way. It's a 2 horse race this month. Whilst a car was rather predictable I went for 1 as its a quality shot and shows movement. As good as 8 is and its magazine good! it freezes movement.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
The cat shot is comical! Raid, have you got any shots of the rig you used to shoot the top image!

Cheers Brazo!

Clio 182
yeah i entered the wrong picture but then realised how s**t the other picture was so didn't think it was worth it, some nice shots by others tho.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I got the wheels spinning on the bike what more you want lol! ... No entry from you Phil this month ;p

Dan

172 track thingy
There are some shocking photos this month - considering the theme is movement the majority are high shutter speed frozen shots with no sense of movement at all :(

Well I caught a horse floating in mid air with my high speed shutter shot lol

The idea behind the competition was to get people out there taking photos. It's not a 'browse your hard drive' contest, it's a photo taking contest. It's up to people how they interpret the theme.