ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

feel like having a moan!!!!!!

Weeman sucks ****

why is it us petrol heads that love our cars and do as much as we can to look after them always end up with annoying damage?

i got about 7-8 door dents down one side, some f**ker has either kicked or sat on my bonnet and i noticed the other day a scuff on my rear bumper, never hit anything in it at all!

is this called sods law?

moan over, thanks for reading lol.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Whats that Dave? Oh sh*t its not Dave... cannot compute... error.... error.... :oops:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

thats why i got on the bus to go shopping today so i would feel happy knowing the car was safely in the garage!

fuks me off, i darent leave the car anywhere!! either folk have no respect or damage them on purpose due to jelousey!!

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 09 May 2005
Whats that Dave? Oh sh*t its not Dave... cannot compute... error.... error.... :oops:
I was surprised as you were not to see DaveRSi at the top of the thread!

dude, know how you feel spent a year being so anal about where i park not to get door dings, not so much as a kerbed wheel, shooooooooing kids away with footballs/ skateboards etc........then some ass decides to come into my house at night and help them selves to both my keys and my car...........

WTF is that about??

Chuckie