ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari 16M Scuderia detail.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Who needs a gym when you can just polish cars all day long lol ...
157_zps2e9d953c.jpg

Hah, every day is arm day.. and to think, some on here moan about arm ache when buffing their headlights. Fags!!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
That all seems very clinical. I love Scuderias but those finished pictures didn't inspire me at all, apart from the engine bay... drool.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm I don't like the spider anyway but why correct the entire car and cover it in film? Very weird!

You don't have to product bum to be informative!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmmm I don't like the spider anyway but why correct the entire car and cover it in film? Very weird!

Will wrapping the car cause more swirls? Or will it still be fresh when the wrap comes off again?

Nice car, although if it was mine, it would be filthy dirty and thrashed everywhere[emoji5]

What is that plastic film stuff? I've not seen it used before. It's not thick like that 3m stuff. I quite fancy some for my car for when I get the front bumper re sprayed.

Why not? In all honesty the amount mine goes through in 3k miles, I would.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Your just protecting it for the next owner. I'd want to working and waxing my paint. Not a plastic film that close up probably looks like a bad paint job.