ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F40 Burnout Video

Hi guys,

Earlier this week I had the opportunity to be passenger in my dream car being driven as it should be driven.

I have looked around the F40 on a few occasions whilst it was being restored and always thought that I would love to go in that car one day. Well after a quick joke about having a "Rev off" in my 182 with a Decat Yozza system my friend ran off and got the keys for the F40, well my Clio sounded pathetic.

He then took me for a quick spin up his drive and back, which was insane. Obviously didn't get a real feel of what the car is capable of but gave me an insight to why it is classed as one of the best supercars ever made. Its a go kart, its silly loud and is brutal. In a few years when he is old enough to be insured on it he said he will take me for a proper drive, which In no doubt will happen.

I then filmed a few videos of him, did a few burnout, a few launches and then parked it up in the garage along side the rest of the collection.

Anyway here is the Video

I enjoy looking at them so I thought you all would too.

IMAG1691_zps10e8c71f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not going to lie, ive just cum a little.

F40 is my dream car, nothing else even comes close.

172 Race Car
Bet his dad wasnt happy when he came home to find a massive 11 on his drive.

When i was youger we stole the keys to may mates dads Sierra. Did some massive skids on the drive then spent the whole afternoon skidding our bmx's around the drive to try and hide it

Haha :) his dad doesn't mind, he would be in it doing the same if he was there. But maybe not I'm the F40!

A couple more photos of the collection. Didn't realise so many people would post..

1d6205c886313f7510c51f95b738d78a.jpg
730d5c74dcdb2e70dec1091599414acb.jpg
1cd785d9dec1c2ac8c5f278d51ced5e3.jpg
ac814ca1966ca7e1fa650a37846a4bfe.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
More pictures of the Land Rover??

If i ever won the 100 million on the lotto then id be living the same life and buying the same cars, epic taste.

The Enzo and is that a 250 GTO? oh my im so jel. :D

Last edited:
More pictures of the Land Rover??

If i ever won the 100 million on the lotto then id be living the same life and buying the same cars, epic taste.

The Enzo and is that a 250 GTO? oh my im so jel. :D

Not a 250, I think its a 275 GTB/C. Very rare and probably an 7 figure car.

Monaro VXR
F40's are just epic, and that garage even more so.

Guy who comes to the Pistonheads meets in Manchester, has a yellow F40. It's always filthy, which just makes it even better. Doesn't matter the weather for the most part it turns up.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
F40's are just epic, and that garage even more so.

Guy who comes to the Pistonheads meets in Manchester, has a yellow F40. It's always filthy, which just makes it even better. Doesn't matter the weather for the most part it turns up.

Is it right hand drive?

If so i know the owner.

Does your mate have any vacancies for best friend at all?
He said that he will get an application form out shortly for the position ;).

Car throttle have just done a short post on their website about the video :).

Glad everyone likes it, he is thinking what I can film for him next! Hopefully some more videos will be made.

E36 328i
Does this ever go out? Saw an F40 going through Maidstone a few months ago.

Can't be two F40's in a town that is mostly populated by mongs and smackheads!

SQ5
Does he reverse that and then go into first for the burnout? Jesus Christ, I wouldn't want that repair bill when the gear box s***s all over the drive, that would take a bit longer to hide than the 11's!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Does he reverse that and then go into first for the burnout? Jesus Christ, I wouldn't want that repair bill when the gear box s***s all over the drive, that would take a bit longer to hide than the 11's!

Yeah cause Ferrari gearboxes are well known for shitting themselves when doing burnouts lol!

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Epic, such an awesome sounding car and that collection is immense!

Does he need another friend? :D

Last edited:
Yup.
Did Gumball a few years ago, loads of cars including a Veyron and others with KS plates on the start line and I believe he and his missus drove one of the Ferraris in the event itself.