ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F40 & Enzo Field video

Clio
Our-Work-Banner-Pointless-1024x415.jpg

LY 200 EDC LUX
Wow, I wish i could pointlessly power slide my supecar in random directions on grass involving literally no skill whatsoever!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
if they just showed the cars stationary it would have been a better video..

That was as exciting as a burn out in mc donalds....infact I'm wondering if they were doing a tribute to Paul...

#smiling

clio 182 trophy
Better than sitting in a museum at the house i suppose. Still s**t. If i had the money the person who owns that place has i would be laying a good bit of tarmac down insteaf.

Willing to bet daddy doesn't know. But then again, I would.
His dad is driving the F40 at the end of the video. He actually suggested to get the Enzo out the garage haha :smile:.
@182Trophy They do use them on the road, but didn't have anywhere local on the day where we could get some decent footage. The next video will have a mixture of onroad driving

@dangerous dave Each to their own:relaxed:!
@PP172 When they did the Gumball rally the car had a decat exhaust, I believe after the first one they did in the Enzo it managed to burn the carbon around the exhaust which is why they fitted the chrome surrounds.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
They're young and fooling around. Instead of clapped out fiestas down at macdonalds on a Saturday night they're in supercars and have nice grounds to do it on. If I was in there position I'd do the same tbh.

It may be pointless but I'd like to have the chance to just say to my mates, let's go and take the F40/Enzo out and just f*ck about in the garden.

Love F40's.

@Dr Jekyll We agree its pointless 😂. It just kind of escalated.. His dad suggested that we get some footage of the F40 for 'The Drone Company'. Next thing I know we were driving it in the garden! The F40 is just insane.

Its difficult with all the negative comments, What we really would like to do is make a video which goes viral which 95% of the people enjoy.
Just thinking of ideas!

Why? What are you promoting? The drone company?

It's been done before as someone has said. TAXTHERICH (ex owner of Foxtons) has done it around his grounds. The footage was significantly more professional and it was a first. Are you really surprised you've had negative comments from a car forum? And a (no offence you lot) cheap French hot hatch one at that? Gunning around in £1m super cars with no apparent regard for what are to most the holy grail of automotive p**n...