ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F50

ITB BG 182
Brilliant read, i seen one of these pass me in Nottingham the other day. The driver gave it some beans and man it sounded sexy and angry for a car.

Z4
Just awesome.

The F50's looks don't do it for me like the F40, though. It looks too 'California' with that flowing wing. Where as the F40 is purely race-inspired. Just personal preference though.

The F50's engine more than makes up for it though! Basically a detuned F1 engine, last of the V12's. Since it's a load-bearing part of the structure too, it must feel very, very raw! I read the EVO article when it came out and I was surprised, as much as they were, that it came out on top!

Epic cars.

have to agree, the f40 looks much more purposeful, whereas the f50 does look a little bit round and chubby in comparison.
Saying that, the f50 is a beautiful beast :)

Remember seeing an F40 caining it around the rockingham circuit, that twin turbo v8 sounds like the devil himself!

Well done on the detailing, some serious skills there and couldn't have chosen much more of an amazing car to practice them on!

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Thanks all.

There should be some new photos to post later this afternoon as I went along to the FOC (Ferrari Owners club) in Stratford over the weekend.. It was amazing!