ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few about whitley bay area

clio trophy No56
Silver 1*2 pulling out just down from the courts in North Shields, quite far away so couldnt make out if it was a 172 or 182?
Black 182 in Whitley Bay, think it had Black wheels.
Nimbus 197, Seaton Delaval, woman driver.
All today at some point.

Yesterday i saw a GW 200 cup in Seaton Delaval. :approve:
Blue 182 parked up in Tynemouth near the surf shop.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Black 182 with black wheels could have been me! notice any orange? were you in the trophy as we passed just by the church on the front?

clio trophy No56
Yes that was me, just saw you at the last second, was ranting to my lass about crap drivers at the time. It looked cool from what i saw, first time i think ive seen you, and i just live in Delaval.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
tend to head through Delaval on a night on a slow drive home if been kicked out early by the other half. Just come back from weekend in Scotland and car was covered in mud (now quickly washed) due to detours around county lanes because of a couple of accidents. Seen yours at last minute paintwork looked nice and bright.

clio trophy No56
Cheers, i had give it a quick wash in the morning. Im not out much at night, depends on what shift im on. Im on days this week so might see you blasting about:)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Might pop through Delaval and along sea front if the weather's fine as back off to work tomorrow night down south so a slow casual drive through all the road works on M1.

Well after all this time I think I can say I've been spotted woo hoo :D

mmm need to change avatar at somepoint to reflect cars current look too

Last edited:
  clio trophy No56
I think i might have seen some orange on the front of the car now i think about it???
Dont think ive ever been spotted, only when i have wrote ive spotted someone have they said they also spotted me, suppose its still a spot though:) .
Might see you about, im often drive along the sea front from Sluice to Tynemouth and back, sometimes at night but mostly at weekends during the day.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
We may pass again some day, next time I see a trophy along the front or those areas I'll flash my lights - with my luck probably be some one else saying who' that bugg3r.
Tend to spot a few out and about but they never seem to be on here when spotted.