ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few changes

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
decided to give Nicole a new look for summer

before
IMG_1843.gif

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

etc

now

IMG_1871.gif

IMG_1878.gif

IMG_1877.gif

IMG_1873.gif

IMG_1889.gif

attacked by flies

IMG_1881.gif

new stealth install

IMG_1898.gif

:D

Ph1 172 + Combo van
cool mods there what have you done in your boot put the amp/amps under the floor?

Focus RS Mk1
any more pictures of the front of the car, showing the balck renault badge really, looking at doing this myself :)

Renault Clio 172 16v
The side badges look fantastic.

I think thats my next mod.

What process did you use to get them like that??

Darren

is dirty.
Lovely pics Laura! What's hanging off the wheel arch in the pic with the wheel turned? The 5th picture down...

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I think its the arch liner that you can see mate, in the pic it does look like it's hangin down kind of but the pic is looking up into the arch kind of that's why.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Oh and lovely car laura not too sure on the wheels but I love the boot install.

Are you not worried about someone just throwing something in you boot and going straight through the acoustic carpet that you've used to cover the sub?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the whole thing is a flase MDF floor, throw what ever you want in there and its reet, just like a normal fully functional boot :D

ive not had one of them for a while :p

Track valver + Ibiza FR
the whole thing is a flase MDF floor, throw what ever you want in there and its reet, just like a normal fully functional boot :D

ive not had one of them for a while :p

So you've not got a hole for the sound to travel through from the sub :S

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nope, but as its bass it doesnt need it really

if it was speakers it would be differnt but boom boom doesnt really get distorted

Turbos.
Love that install, i'm normally totally against them but that looks a great way of doing it.

Think you need spacers and serious slammage for those wheels to suit the car though... If they're 8" they must have a high offset?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
spacers are you daft, they are on the limits of being iligal even with stretched tyres

ET20 for the rears although they are on the front atm as they scrub far too much on the back

ET30 on the front (currently on the back)

they sit perfectly for me, they have got alot of stance whilst remaining 1, legal and 2 practical so i dont scrub away my arches