ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few different pics of my 182

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got bored so I decided to look through a few different pics of my 182 and here they are.................

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
Very nice motor, Black Gold is awesome isn't it :D Not keen on the white rims, though the black ones look very nice, kind of stealthy looking.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
182 clio racer said:
I have the exhaust now and f**k me was it loud.Ive had it toned down a bit now.

Cant believe you got it toned down mate lol

That zorst was bad ass (although it did do irreprible damage to my ears on long journeys)

WR1 impreza
It was murder mate haha, Had it fitted a couple of days after I collected it from you. Kept waking the street at 5 in the morning and had other drivers flashin their lights at me it was THAT loud.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
182 clio racer said:
It was murder mate haha, Had it fitted a couple of days after I collected it from you. Kept waking the street at 5 in the morning and had other drivers flashin their lights at me it was THAT loud.

LOL - does the car feel any quicker then mate?

WR1 impreza
Yes mate does feel a little quicker, there was more throttle response before i got it toned down but hey NO WAY could i live wiv that noise LOL