ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Donnington pics

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Went to Donnington today to spectate! Was great fun. Cheers to martin, northy, yozza for passenger rides! Martin is a true nutcase on track! and a hooligan! lol! shame he had to end it early due to alternator belt snapping! but he was seriously spanking everything on track including a 2.0 turbo nova!!

Yoz is just MAD! he proved that you can drift a FWD clio 16v!! top driver!

pics here

silver valver/hybrid
damn, couple of casualties there! weather looked liked it turned out ok

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Was a top day[:)]...donnington is very good and quick circuit. My clio was on top form taking a fair few scalps including tvrs, evos, rx7, skylines, nsx etc[:D] shame I killed my camcorder battery and then broke my car spinning at Craner curves[:(!]...still at least Craig got a few laps out of it!

The Beast MK4
Nice pics mate, looks like a good day. It'll take more than a good T-Cutting to sort that 106 out. :eek:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
aaronc said:
looks like eventful day, was the valver rolled?

Yep it was rolled at about ten past nine when the circuit was very slippy...unlucky Scott!

Hi, yep that was me in the valver ha ha!! I was doing about 130 at the time when a squirell run accross the track and being the huge animal lover i am, i decided to spare the life of the poor defencless squirell by finnishing the life of my valver, i also managed to take over a skyline at the same time.

carcrash4.gif

carcrash3.gif

carcrash5.gif

carcrash2.gif

carcrash1.gif

Cup'd 182
...and he did it right in front of me and sprayed me with gravel. It was on the slight left hand between the Old Hairpin and Macleans.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Scott + Zo said:
Hi, yep that was me in the valver ha ha!! I was doing about 130 at the time when a squirell run accross the track and being the huge animal lover i am, i decided to spare the life of the poor defencless squirell by finnishing the life of my valver, i also managed to take over a skyline at the same time.

:clown:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Here is one of me from yesterday :D

Attachments

• PICT1188-vi.jpg
    PICT1188-vi.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 30

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Was a great day......Little miss Bubbles was doing wonders in her yellow peril ;)

Thanks for organising it Gaz :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Haha, no where Near as crazy as some of the others.. but i really enjoyed it!

Marshalls were friendly ;)

Boxster S
Harry_manback said:
how did he manage that??
i always wonder how people crash cars when not racing!

Mike, the instructor with him at the time said he ran wide coming out of the last chicane and hit the grass but didn't have his wheels straight, so the back end flew round.
Watched it happen from the Grandstand, looked painful

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
mazza - toni was in her blue subaru - no pictures of her in it yet though.

u certainly did that one right scott....ya prick.

Maz

LY 200
northy said:
mazza - toni was in her blue subaru - no pictures of her in it yet though.

Cool, glad you all had a good day, sorry I couldn't make it, couldn't get my ass out of bed lol :eek: