ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few issues

PH2 172
Few things are starting to bug me at the moment....

When I'm sat on a motorway or at 70mph - the speedo needle flickers, and sometimes when I'm doing around 30 it just stops working altogether? Could this be a sensor, or something worse. If so, is it an easy fix?

Another thing - when I put my wipers onto the first click - which I assume you can adjust the speed of them. When I put them on, they are on a very slow speed. When I adjust the speed, it doesn't work. Then after a couple of minutes they go onto full speed (as if they are on the 3rd Click down) on their own. What do you reckon is causing this?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Can't help with the speedo but the first click on the wipers turns them to auto. The 'speed' adjustment is for the sensitivity not speed. It confused me at first but soon got used to it.

PH2 172
I do feel rather silly right now. Cheers though mate!

Think it'll be a sensor regarding the speedo, I'll get it sorted next week