ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few last pics...

New Kangoo Van!
shes goin 2mrw! :dapprove:

16kcm5j.jpg

wjxmbl.jpg

308e83a.jpg

2exx2k3.jpg

p8um9.jpg

Clio
Thanks, just time to move on, had it for 3 years now, really enjoyed it, best car ive had.

i know what you mean had mine for 6 years and feel the same. Its a loooong time to have a 1.2 16v lol seing as i had my 182 for two weeks

Range Rover sport
Your getting rid ? is it sold? still yet to have a meet and get some pictures of both cars together :(

Hopefully mine goes tomorrow if all goes well will be trading it in :D

New Kangoo Van!
Your getting rid ? is it sold? still yet to have a meet and get some pictures of both cars together :(

Hopefully mine goes tomorrow if all goes well will be trading it in :D

Aye, didnt know u were gettin rid, what u after next?

Range Rover sport
Aye, didnt know u were gettin rid, what u after next?

Hopefully getting a civic ep in the next few days, tomorrow hopefully if i like one the im going to view and the part exchange price is reasonable, what you after ?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
oh wow I was going to do my rear badges yellow and got so much stick for even suggesting it lol, they look decent tho. Nice motor :)

New Kangoo Van!
Thanks for msgs guys, dont really know what im after next, not in any sort of rush to go out and get something else yet.

182 Trophy
Truly stunning that mate, makes me wonder wether to bother spending too much on my 172cup or just save and get a 182 :(