ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pics and new headunit :)

1.6 16v
Looking good matey, just like FCS!!

Have u got any more pics of the colour coded mirrors because i might get them done when its in the bodyshop next month to have new bonnet and stuff sorted out after the t**t lobbed the bike on my bonnet a week ago 2day lol.

Striped track ****
like where ya get that renult badge from looks good

and also the wheels look spot on mate

Chocolate Bar™
hehe thanks, most of the stuff i've done myself, like the carbon badge, carbon boot stip, carbon dash inserts, custom spliter etc etc.

thanks for all the nice comments, specially when someone says its one of the best non rs's, with the standard of cars on here its one of the best compliments i can recieve!

anyway as requested a few pics of the badge and mirrors, which are def worth doing as make a really nice difference :)

Badge2.gif

today1.gif

P1010006.gif

and ali- i'll end up keeping the willys as well i think, just in case i go off my new wheels ;)