ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pics.....

LY R26
Took a few pics on sunday havent put any up for ages, most recent addition is a cup spoiler!

DSC_1045.gif

DSC_1047.gif

DSC_1033.gif

DSC_1034.gif

DSC_1035.gif

DSC_1028.gif

few with Marc's Astra VXR...
DSC_1026.gif

DSC_1036.gif

DSC_0006.gif

DSC_1044copy.gif

DSC_1032copy.gif

DSC_1056copy.gif

DSC_1052.gif

Thanks for looking :cool:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
still looking good ash, saw you a few weeks ago maybe a week ago going past renault, looked mint!!

LY R26
Looking good Ash. how long have you had the CF wing mirror covers, and where did you get the new style elf sticker?

cheers fletch, had the covers for a while now i got them when they first came out from streamline, now there alot more expensive tho!

got the elf renault sport sticker from ady from his ebay shop, i think it tyes in well with the new RS badge on the rear.

Jon.g - I got the monster energy sticker from ebay too after seeing them everywhere at trax i thought it would look cool on the rear, some might not like it tho but meh!

cheers for all the other comments guys :cool:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
cheers fletch, had the covers for a while now i got them when they first came out from streamline, now there alot more expensive tho!

got the elf renault sport sticker from ady from his ebay shop, i think it tyes in well with the new RS badge on the rear.

Jon.g - I got the monster energy sticker from ebay too after seeing them everywhere at trax i thought it would look cool on the rear, some might not like it tho but meh!

cheers for all the other comments guys :cool:

Good stuff. I had to remove my old Elf sticker, as it went manky and i've missed it ever since.