ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few of my ph1

172 ph1
clio16.jpg

clio15.jpg

clio14.jpg

clio13.jpg

clio12.jpg

clio11.jpg

clio10.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio.jpg

clio2-1.jpg

clio3-1.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio8.jpg

just a few ive taken over the past 4 month or so...

Dan

172 ph1
one fell off...then two...and to be honest its different and personally dont think it looks that bad!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Love Ody, although i've sort of went off dark wheels. I think this would suit them!

Ride height is perfect aswell!

172 ph1
just to add ive thought of doing the wheels dark im just totally undecided! they will be coming off soon to be done regardless so il see what i think at the time

Evo
Thats a really tidy job on the recessed exhaust, seen so many dodgey cut out jobs and wonky tail pipes. Which exhaust is it?

172 ph1
its just a ktec stealth mate many have asked the same question but i had the tip cut off and 2.5" rolled one welded on with bumper cut for £40 from the brilliant firm AAS up here then i just trimmed it with that black screen trim...it throws all the sound out the back so car is pretty much silent out the back and sounds great!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lovely example of what is actually starting to become a rare car (a ph1 172 in any colour I mean not just that colour, so many getting broken etc)