ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few people at snetterton today 18-7-12

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I was there in my RB 182 :)
saw a few cliosport member there...
So who are the people I saw?
One that stuck out was a green 5 door 182 rep. Think I saw your progress thread before ..

Arctic 182, GTD
Yeah that's me bud. Didn't track it though, drove my mates EP3 round instead :) how'd u find yours on track? Because I'm gonna be taking mine out on the 30th august there and gonna start buying a few more bits for it.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I couldn't believe how good it was around there
Was glued to that white M3's arse and porchse had nothing on the clio
i was just over taking everything out there except the proper track cars lol

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Ermmm Gaz gold coilovers. Wilwood 4 pots. And all engine stuff except cams or charger.
Done everything I could without spend £1000's
did have a rs2 inlet on but sold it a few months ago :(
yours?

Arctic 182, GTD
Just standard engine wise mate, miltek decat, and fully powerflexed. Looking at getting a white line in a week or two, then I'll start doing all the bigger stuff I want.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Ah cool. You got any idea where to find the pics that were taken of us out on track?

Arctic 182, GTD
As far as I'm aware they just get put up on javelins website, I checked earlier and nothing so probs be tomorrow.