ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pic in the snow before lowering (lots of pics)

M135i
I know many people dont like angels but pft i do :D plus i love the hids i got in there 2. Anyway getin slammed hopefully tomoro, weather permitting. any other comments welcome.

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

M135i
i know been waitin since be4 x mas to get them n now had them 2 weeks n its chucked it down with snow so the guy fitting them said he dint wana do it :(

Mercedes C320!
looking good...i must admit that i do love my HID's but i think i need a different set of headlights coz they are just bright!
How much you lowering by and wot you using...?

M135i
looking good...i must admit that i do love my HID's but i think i need a different set of headlights coz they are just bright!
How much you lowering by and wot you using...?

Coilovers, going right into arches so about 65mm back maybe 65-70mm on front. Just gonna play it by ear and see how it looks, as low as possbile but still driveable.

More poke than viagr
You stole my car!!! lol
car looks great, as said before, rims look good and headlights arent that bad

hi dennis

M135i
Whilst its been bumped, may aswell say how high it looks :eek:

lowering 100% defo improves the looks of a car

More poke than viagr
lol, dennis is my mate from college, its brooksey. Guy who posted before me.

Has it been lowered yet?