ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Piccys of the evo VI

182trophy & Williams
deffo one of the fittest evo's they've made.wouldn't say the plate was chav, i'd personally change it for an original plate but each to there own n all that

Revels Mum & Sister
replacement plain plates in the post ordered them today online. I agree plates are GHEY. The rear has the horrible carbon effect as welll eurgggggggghhh

Going to take the ralliart stickers of the spoiler sides as well

Revels Mum & Sister
I am really enjoying it still. I would say without a doubt the best car and most fun I have owned.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL is it now. Someone must have stole in one night since I owned it, then crashed it, repaired it under insurance and then returned it before I woke up ;)

Revels Mum & Sister
Remus Blue I believe. Yeah is a nice colour especially when all polished up.

Dan they are not as scary as people think they are. If you buy wisely then you dont need deep pockets. Insurance is Ok. Fuel isnt great but driven sensible it isnt much worse than my S3, only talking a few MPG round town.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they are no harder to drive or run than any other car people just seem to think if its jap its hard to run etc...

jap cars start getting grumpy when u play with them, do it wrong and u will get problems... do it propperly and you wont get any problems...

if u wanna buy something like a evo or a skyline and u keep it standard u will never get any trouble and you can use it daily... do stupid things like turning the boost up without supporting mods and dont expect it to last.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That is Gorgeous ... What sorta Price is a Tidy VI or VII nowadays??

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
LOL is it now. Someone must have stole in one night since I owned it, then crashed it, repaired it under insurance and then returned it before I woke up ;)

f**k I hate it when that happens.

Dan