ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pic's from sunday!

Mini Cooper S
197carlisleetc009.jpg

197carlisleetc008.jpg

197carlisleetc007.jpg

197carlisleetc006.jpg

197carlisleetc005.jpg

197carlisleetc004.jpg

197carlisleetc003.jpg

197carlisleetc002.jpg

197carlisleetc001.jpg

Awsome day's driving in them thar hills!! nice to meet you guy's hope to do it again soon!:D

Nashy

Arctic Blue 182 Baby!
Pics look good especially that dirty arctic 182 ;) (who says you need to clean the car for a meet!) Nice to meet some new and old faces. Hopefully do it again shortly and complete the run! :rasp:

Mini Cooper S
errrrr yeah will complete next time!:S yeah ive just come bk in ive just cleaned it again!! get that wash mit out!! lol:rasp:

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
yeah my neighbours think im nuts!! but its a bad case of OCD but i enjoy it haha:approve:

Nashy

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea was a great day! Some good driving aswel!! Was suprised how quite the roads were at times aswell!

When I get my cam back I'll get pics up asap!!

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Gutted i couldnt make it! i felt as rough as a badgers right nacker!

Mini Cooper S
It was great mate yeah i think my breaks took a beating lol! i had to wash mine tonight OCD hope piers sets another one up soon!

Nashy

alien green rs133
Great to meet you guys, megane was dirty before the run and it's even worse now! New brakes required all round as well, were about knackered before we set off!
Russ

your brakes wernt glowing when we stopped :eek:

nice to meet you guys :D

alreet day

got the yellow peril to sort now.