ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics inspired by Clart (56k warning maybe)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Hi all,

After seeing Clarts pictures of the old greyhound track in Hinckley i set about tracking it down, and found it. So i thought i would have a go at a few pictures as i loved Clart's so much.

Would love to know you opinions really:

U-21-01-09-001.jpg

U-21-01-09-002.jpg

U-21-01-09-003.jpg

U-21-01-09-004.jpg

U-21-01-09-005.jpg

U-21-01-09-006.jpg

U-21-01-09-007.jpg

U-21-01-09-008.jpg

U-21-01-09-009.jpg

U-21-01-09-010.jpg

U-21-01-09-011.jpg

Thanks goes to Clart for the inspiration!haha

James

Bumder With A Buffer
Great shots... I found myself spending 4 hours tonight going through stuff on the 28days later website.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Great shots... I found myself spending 4 hours tonight going through stuff on the 28days later website.

Thank you.

Yeah, i spent a bit of time on there earlier. Thinking of putting the report on there, not sure though. Havn't seen this location on there though.

James

Arctic Blue FF 182
Wow, just had a look at those pictures Richy, pretty powerful images!

Might put it on 28dayslater tomorrow, im meant to be asleep now! Up do go 4x4'ing at 8am.lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
haha nice one matey, you were about 100 yards from my house. If you find any more locations like that, let me know and we'll go and explore. love the colours in the gas cylinder close up.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Probably went past your house then, as i drove all around trying to see if there was another entrance or something. Into the housing estates, out, in the end parked by the gate the end with the burnt out house.

Yeah, likewise if you find any let me know. Im in Coventry, so headed up to Hinckley specially for this place.haha

Yeah, i really like the gas one aswell

James