ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of me beast

Clio 1.2 16 - 2003
for your viewing pleasure
ucshoot033.jpg

ucshoot034.jpg

ucshoot036.jpg

ucshoot037.jpg

ucshoot035.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lol - its not horrible.

i think its nice and subtle, altho im not a fan of the front bumper as it doesnt seem to sit right across the top of the bonnet and in the top pic the exhaust looks well wonky, yet in the second pic its seems ok. probably just me tho

white repeaters and colour coded handles me thinks next :)

500bhp Scoob
Is the passenger side front wheel fucked, or is it just the pic (the last one) as it looks like its been bent (possibly by going over a pothole)

Clio 1.2 16 - 2003
i hit a curb actually, rather hard :)

thanks for reminding me about the poor qulaity of my wheels. Roll on the day i find some decent deep dish

V6
looks gd not exhuast is ruining it thou mast no offense i like ur booot i mite get mine debaged soon nice one

Ph1 172 & others
Only thing i dont like is the front but i think if the renault badge was back on the grille it would look heaps better

Clio R said:
looks gd not exhuast is ruining it thou mast no offense i like ur booot i mite get mine debaged soon nice one

What?

Cars looking good, sort that exhaust out, some clear side repeaters and get a richbrook tax disc holder and your laughing!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Welcome to the site...

It's subtle I'll give you that ;)

I'm so glad I was outbid on ebay for that front bumper
Few things might appear "odd" to some people but the main thing is you're happy with it :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice motor really, just need a bit of tidying up.

colour code the handles and get clear repeaters...then get low on some 16's!

BG 182 FF
I like it, jus dnt like the sun strip at all....What skirts are they? ms designs?

Chocolate Bar™
Joef said:
I like it, jus dnt like the sun strip at all....What skirts are they? ms designs?

i think they're the extreme kit ones like the front. I'd get the two holes welded up on the back as well where the clio badge was, although not obvious in pictures i'm sure it'd ruin the lines of the back in real life. as said i think black mesh might look nicer, silver always looks a bit chav for some reason.

Clio 1.2 16 - 2003
Unfortunatley the exhaust is there too stay :p

well im happy with it, it cost me 170 and its powerflow cat-back so i would rather not replace again.. lol
The rear badge kind of fell of while i was washing it, i didnt intend to de-badge my cars rear end at all.
As for the sunstrip that has now been removed, and my mesh may well soon be black although im still undecided, toying with a few ideas on paintshop at the mo.

Thanks for your comments folks.