ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of mine before i change a few things

RB 182 cup
got bored the other night and seen as it was a nice night took a few photos with my mate

DSCF2244-1.jpg

DSCF2248.jpg

DSCF2250-1.jpg

DSCF2251-1.jpg

DSCF2262-1.jpg

DSCF2265-1.jpg

DSCF2269-1.jpg

DSCF2275-1.jpg

DSCF2282-1.jpg

DSCF2281-1.jpg

DSCF2285-1.jpg

Partner's Astra SRi
Love the sunset reflection in the car!! Gorgeous!! Plus it's monaco bluuuuuuuuuuuue, yay!!

Clio 172
the second picture looks quality mate. the sunset reflection in the paint work looks brilliant. nice saxo too!

172 Cup
I hope the list of things to change include:

1. Exhaust
2. Friends (as they seem to drive Saxos)

Also the posing is highly gay, cut it out mate. :)

RB 182 cup
I hope the list of things to change include:

1. Exhaust
2. Friends (as they seem to drive Saxos)

Also the posing is highly gay, cut it out mate. :)

yeh exhaust is going first off, stealth exhaust soon to be ordered as well as coilovers and a a set of speedline 2118's if there still avalible

as for the friends im sure they wont last long driving a saxo when his wheel falls off or sumit

and the posing, what can i say ;) lol

172 Cup
Stealth really is the way to do it with these cars, I can honestly say that every exhaust I've seen on 172s on this forum (and that's a lot) which are on show look awful. With the exception of a couple which have been cut into the back bumper, that doesn't look too bad. On the whole though they always look too low and too big.

Not everything has to be on show in my opinion. A good stealth exhaust gains much more respect and it won't ruin your image.

RB 182 cup
i fecking hate the crappy magnex thats on there at the min, i have no idea why anyone would want one, cant wait to get it changed