ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my beasts!!!

Is that an inferno 182 cup? Doesnt look as inferno as Roys in that light. Very nice cars anyway. Ever thought about stripping out the 182 for a weekend to unleash some potential ?

clio 200 F4Rt

1fast6 - it was/is a vtr, with a VTS lump in it (on throttle bodies etc). so i have the advantage of vts power, and vtr spec, as in no passenger airbag, abs etc. perfect for track work!

Quote: Originally posted by 1fast6 on 06 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 06 March 2005dont know why, but i prefer the vts :eek:[/QUOTE]looks like a vtr to me ;)nice cars though

i had read his posts earlier, so knew it was running a 16v engine ;)

silver valver/hybrid

both cars very nice! that first pic looks a bit weird the saxo looks twice the size of the clio!

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 06 March 2005

Lovely cars - did anyone else think the topic title said breasts at a glance?
yup, got all excited thinkin it was you as well

;)

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by ravo on 06 March 2005

yup, got all excited thinkin it was you as well

;)
NO chance of that happening!!

Back on topic - whats the 0-60 of the Saxo or 1/4 mile then? Just out of interest..

LY 200

That Saxo is the dogs balls mate!!!:D

The 182s nice but id take the Saxo anyday if i had to choose!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 06 March 2005
lol@ day172, i saw it ya muppet LOL

The others did not however ;)

clio 200 F4Rt

saxo has put down some 0-60 times etc, but that was before the throttle bodies, uprated torsion bars etc, so they are pretty much null and void!

Snufty - yes two sets of compomotives, MOs and TH3s. awesome wheels!

Daz - no, L10 LUSH is a different car, which used to be two tone, but with white wheels. tho after an accident, it is now mainly red and black!

sorry bout the angle of the pic, thats why the saxo looks mahooosive!!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 06 March 2005

That Saxo - is it the one with the LUSH number plate?
LUSH is a guy called Dave Sharpe from Glasgow, its a VTL not VTR / VTS - I think thats the works saxo track car basically with carbon bonnet etc.

I think he shares it with other folk though

Remapped derv Golf

It almost like Yozzas Cup.

Wonder if its quicker?

I thought a VTL was what they called the VTR in Europe when it first came out.

tiTTy & SV650

I dunno about the VTL thing but this LUSH car Ive seen in Glasgow is a Citroen works car Im pretty sure.

clio 200 F4Rt

rory182 - L10 USH is owned by dave sharp, it is his, but is kinda like a GMC motorsport demo car.

it is a VTS, running throttle bodies, worked head, cams, etc etc. pretty high spec. it runs about 180ish bhp if i remeber correctly.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 06 March 2005

rory182 - L10 USH is owned by dave sharp, it is his, but is kinda like a GMC motorsport demo car.

it is a VTS, running throttle bodies, worked head, cams, etc etc. pretty high spec. it runs about 180ish bhp if i remeber correctly.

ahh right, cool. He has quite a funky xsara vts too iirc, very sporty sounding anyway. Used to work in the bike trade, hence I know him through that.

clio 200 F4Rt

rory182 - he sold the xsara a while ago, he has a C2 GT now, and a Belingo for towing his saxo!

he was looking to sell the saxo recently, for about £10k!

not sure if he still works in the bike trade!!

but anyways!!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 06 March 2005

rory182 - he sold the xsara a while ago, he has a C2 GT now, and a Belingo for towing his saxo!

he was looking to sell the saxo recently, for about £10k!

not sure if he still works in the bike trade!!

but anyways!!

cool, wish I could afford a track car! 205gti with webbers or something.

Nippy white cup

Fmp_ Werent you at the Brunty thing for PGTi Mag? I was there in my Cup (not in the mag but still had a fair few blasts round the track!) I remember a Saxo like yours...v nice track beast!

Chris

clio 200 F4Rt

Snufty - are you JU from PGTi forum???

big_tymer - i was indeed at bedford, tho had to leave early due to gearbox problems!

Chris nnic - yep that was me!