ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my car

clio 197, 1992 mini
IMG_2312.jpgIMG_2320.jpgIMG_2305.jpgIMG_2309.jpg
Afew pics of car before snow

Renaultsport Clio 182
That looks awesome! 200 diffuser coupled with the 197 front end is tip fecking top!

200 front ends look uglier than a war wound in my book

clio 197, 1992 mini
Looks lovely. If you're keen on a good beginner track day look at the Burpseed one at Llandow on March 7th in the track day section on here. Great day out.
Thankyou but the trouble is it costs me quiet a lot to get to the Trackdays as I live on the Isle of Wight it's the most expensive bit of water in the world to cross per mile :( and by the time iv traveled would have to stay over the night b4 so I'm just holding out until Renault release the renaulsport track days and do one of them then I would prob meet a few people from here as well :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes I will b there can't wait iv never done a trackday before in my own car :) what are the renaulsport ones like?

Ive only done the bedford ones so far with renaultsport, they are well run the standard of cars is reasonably good, the driving standards have all been excellent so far and on the couple ive done Ive not seen any car get damaged at all on the track.

clio 197, 1992 mini
The bedford ones are normally evening only, long way for you to come for just that I guess :(
Yes will need to make it two days one day to travel then other day at track as you have to b there about 7 to sign on I was thinking of doing oulton park or brandshatch depending on the dates :) really want to take the clio but I lost my Job last week so if I can't find anything the clio might have to go bk :((

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sorry to hear that, economy is not in great shape at the moment so not a good time to be out of work, hope you get something soon.

clio 197, 1992 mini
That looks brilliant, slit drop and xenons and it'd be perfect :approve:

how did you get around the 200 diffuser melting with the 197 exhaust problem?[/QUOTE
The rear splitter is made out of carbon fibre so wont melt I Havnt even got a heatsheild on the splitter the standard exhausts are far enough bk under the splitter so fine :) I thought about lowering it but the island roads are so s**t it's not worth it have u ever been on the Isle of Wight?

Clio 197 Cup
The rear splitter from Renault is £800 the carbon fibre one I got was £250 painted gloss black with delivery
Yes the Island is really good bar the roads :(

how come you painted a carbon diffuser mate? and £250? seems very cheap for carbon

car looks awesome btw,my favourite colour by far,your upper front grilles look different,have you swapped them?

clio 197, 1992 mini
how come you painted a carbon diffuser mate? and £250? seems very cheap for carbon

car looks awesome btw,my favourite colour by far,your upper front grilles look different,have you swapped them?
It is made of carbon fibre but painted gloss black I got it from carzannan racing yes I changed my front grills bought them off eBay as my others had gone horrible colour and faided

Clio 197 Cup
It is made of carbon fibre but painted gloss black I got it from carzannan racing yes I changed my front grills bought them off eBay as my others had gone horrible colour and faided

ah right so you bought it off angel fernandez then,did a track day with him last year,top block,pretty sure the diffuser will be glass fibre though for that price as he sells them as well,cheers for the tip on the grilles,i'll have a look

PH1 Clio 172
That's an amazing looking car....where are you on the Island then...not seen you about yet!

PH1 Clio 172
I'm in Ryde mate...I've been trying to post some up tonight but I'm using my i pad which is a bit fiddlier! I'll keep trying!