ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my new car and the mods ;) (56K Just Na!)

Flame Red Delight
Well finally i have taken some proper pics of my car, as many of you will have probably seen this was my upgrade for my immaculate 106 gti i had. The 106 was a fair few years older than this and it was in far better nick, paintwork wise but hey ho ill sort that out, its a blackgold 182 with 59k on the clock and i am delighted.

Mods currently are:
Magnex exhaust
Accord Type R recaro trendlines

Ill let the pics do the talking, after a hard days waxing (ohh errr)

5595469617_206ed1de31.png

5595485559_9a9ac0972e.png

DSC_2619 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5596082328_0803f343ea.png

DSC_2621 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5596024738_228e15763f.png

DSC_2611 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5595423387_cf57427727.png

DSC_2608 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5595979774_64d7917828.png

DSC_2602 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5595795391_0468f35811.png

DSC_2600 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5595803793_845d1a4530.png

DSC_2622 by Cal.wat, on Flickr
5595813663_f4b31b4b77.png

DSC_2623 by Cal.wat, on Flickr

PH1 172
can really see the gold flicker!.. not too su eon the seats though not being half leather..

Looks tidy! I quite like the seats, look fairly OEM which I'm guessing is the look you're going for?! Any future plans?

Flame Red Delight
can really see the gold flicker!.. not too su eon the seats though not being half leather..

Yea i thought i would get hate regarding the seats haha, but they are very comfy and i didnt pay anywhere near the £650 mark that it costs for the trophy ones so i would say they are a bargain and would recommend

Looks tidy! I quite like the seats, look fairly OEM which I'm guessing is the look you're going for?! Any future plans?

Yea car is suppost to just be nice a standard looking, will probably be just keeping it a year then i will be looking to upgrade again haha, i would love turinis and some coilovers but dont really want to spend much on it, just keep it clean.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking good cal like the mods will need to pop up as I said to see them

Flame Red Delight
Looking good cal like the mods will need to pop up as I said to see them

Yea mate, just drop me a text when you are free again.

Just to clarify the car does also have a cup spoiler on it, just seem to have misplaced the photo somewhere lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Nice pics.

Are these Recaro's the ones you wind forward rather than flick forward? I had a pair of these.

Flame Red Delight
Nice pics.

Are these Recaro's the ones you wind forward rather than flick forward? I had a pair of these.

Haha yea they are mate, i never have anyone in the back anyways so its okay for me, people can get in and out of the back still just no fat chicks are allowed really lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Cal.

Nice to see the pictures on the laptop, the phone didn't show them up well enough. We'll make it look even better soon enough.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I Still to this car have no idea why Honda decided to make those seats green, likewise Evo's with the blue versions!

Looks decent overall. Eibachs & a Cup Spoiler to finish.

Flame Red Delight
Thanks for all the comments, Eibachs are out the question since the insurance want the same price as they cost to put them on the car haha

Cup spoiler is already on it haha

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just don't tell them! You've already puts seats, exhaust and cup packs on! All considered aftermarket to insurance.

Flame Red Delight
Just don't tell them! You've already puts seats, exhaust and cup packs on! All considered aftermarket to insurance.

Yea I'm not like the rest of the guys on cs I have declared all mods to insurance :)

CITROEN C2 VTS
Yea Black/gold is definately my favourite colour for them, just it is a real pain in the ass to keep clean haha[/QUOTE]

i have never seen a black gold one before!! i really like it! nearly as nice as my ginger one! lol! nor seriously tho, its stunnin :approve:

Flame Red Delight
fotgot to say a big thanks to DJW design for the fitting of the exhaust and the seats, since i am too lazy :) would definately recommend

Flame Red Delight
Yea accord type r seats mate

And he actually wrapped it around a tree as he wasn't used to the power Gaz, nothing that duck tape didn't sort though ;) he fell aff it ;)

(didn't actually happen to clarify) lol

Wow! That looks superb Callum!! Trendlines look awesome in my opinion, are they slightly green?

Might be paying you another visit same time next year ;) haha! Brilliant.

Flame Red Delight
Wow! That looks superb Callum!! Trendlines look awesome in my opinion, are they slightly green?

Might be paying you another visit same time next year ;) haha! Brilliant.

Yea they are bottle green, standard seats will be back in for the sale mate though mate unless there's a good price offered;).

Your more than welcome to buy this one off me aswell mate as long as the 106 goes to a good home also. :)