ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of R27 #15

Megane R26
Last pics before it's lowered next week on H&R springs - should have a much better stance.

Just got a Panasonic TZ6 camera too, so still learning to use it.

For those interested, it was cleaned with Optimum Shampoo, then given a coat of Optimum Opti Seal.

P1010071.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010086.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010089.jpg

May get H&R spacers too...

Russ.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks nice and clean, will looks loads better when lowered and the spacers are a definate! make the stance look a lot meaner

Megane R26
Thanks, yeah I can't wait to get it lowered. Might add the small SX spoiler too, like Jase and Ste Burns have - think it finishes them off nicely.

Russ.

Ly meg R26
looks great mate, if you dont mind could you pm me the details of the springs please, im looking into doin a few things to mine. cheers steve

Not been in the loop for awhile..about bloody time Russ imo!

Look me up once you've got your new stance buddy!

Megane R26
I've just gone over it with Megs 205... awesome stuff!!

Some nice pics coming later :)

Thanks for the comments folks, much appreciated.

Pedro, I'll pop round when I'm lowered. Did you get any RaceGlaze?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Spacers might make it 'look' better, but they make the car seriously twitchy/nervous on the brakes. Avoid imo. Mine lasted about 3 days.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Nice Russ, i thought you were a wax *****? Whats Optimum Opti Seal like?

Megane R26
Riz, Opti Seal is awesome - use it on paint, plastic and wheels.

Takes about 5 minutes to get a layer down too. Just wipe it on and leave it - no buffing :)

Keep telling myself i need this stuff...Especially how i spent 8 hours on the car the other day..

Megane R26
No Riz, I use the Car Shampoo, but No Rinse is great too.

Get some Opti Seal on your alloys - takes minutes to apply, it's great stuff

Watch the vids on YouTube too on application methods