ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the 106 GTi...!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Took a few snaps of the 106 today, shes going to be up for sale so if anyones interested there will be more pics & information in the for sale section very shortly...!

C&C as always guys! :)

S1050935.jpg

S1050930.jpg

S1050937.jpg

S1050944.jpg

S1050934.jpg

S1050936.jpg

S1050939.jpg

:eek:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
always had a soft spot for these, lovely colour too

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Very nice! My gf has a cherry red, love the thing, goes very well!

320d
Looks mint Danny.

Glad to see your after another ph1 172. It ensures me I made the right choice between a 106 GTI and 172.

Audi TT 3.2
awsome little cars these! my brother used to have one!
quite rapid for what they are too!

good luck with the sale

Nice mate. If only insurance for me wasn't a problem I would of had this off you.

Braehead car park by any chance?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lovely, i used to want a gti when i owned my 106, but white or black would of been my choice colours as 1. white is very rare and 2. black 106's look awesome. Good luck with the sale bud, she looks mint

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking mate, I keep thinking expensive car next and I remember how much fun I had in mine. :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
lovely, i used to want a gti when i owned my 106, but white or black would of been my choice colours as 1. white is very rare and 2. black 106's look awesome. Good luck with the sale bud, she looks mint
There is a guy where I stay has the best white 106 gti i've seen, it's immaculate, black wheels and slightly lowered couple of other mods. Perfect!

Motorbikes
Looks mint.

I'm interested in one of these or a ph1 172 to replace the Astra atm... just not sure exactly when the Astra is going though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thanks for the positive comments, shes an honest example. My best mate is sorley tempted, id have no problems selling to him or anyone on here :D

Also she ran a very healthy 133bhp @ 6930rpm recently.

Im in no doubt that figure is a reliable one ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just out of curiousity Danny, how much are you selling for? You know I loves the Gti's!

PM me if you wish..

Titanium 182
Looks in great condish !

I used to want one of these soo badly, first car was a 1.1 106.

For some reason I've fallen out of love with them now and don't fancy one anymore :(