ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions..

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
Iv just replaced my rear discs and pads and then took my car out a run to see what like!! As soon as I left my drive, the traction light kept flashing and I wasnt able to gain any acceleration whatsoever. I then turned the traction control off then (traction control light on dash) and I was able to drive as normal afterwards. However the ABS and SERV light then came on. Im guessing I've missed something out whilst replacing the discs and pads?? Any ideas...

Cheers

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
what are the abs rings?? the sprocket on the back of the discs? If so.. im guessing thats where iv gone wrong

Have the new discs you fitted got abs rings?!

^^this

Also was the little spacers refitted behind the discs??

These are ABS rings should be fitted to the rear of the disc

ABS44T75M;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

you can remove them yes but will most likely get damaged plus they need positioning in the right place on the new disc. where did you get your discs from?? non renault if so the bearings shall fail faster fan normal