ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Quick Question

I got a 2001 1.2 authentique and am considering de-badging it but im not sure if its stuck on or whether its held by pins.....does anyone know??

Also if there is anybody else insured with norwich union....do you know what there like with mods??

And finally how hard is it to remove the plastic bumpstrips and other non-colour coded parts from the bumpers etc?? since im getting them colour coded very soon.

Sorry about all the questions but just really need to know

Thanks in advance

DK

I expect the badges are held on with pins, and to find out about mods why not give your insureres a quick ring. You will be 100% sure then.

C4 Grand Picasso

From what Ive read iirc:

1. If you pull the badges off (I take it you mean the Clio badge on the bootlid) you will be left will 2 small holes on the panel.

2. The side bumpstrips are meant to slide off - with a bit of force. The front door strips slide backwards, the rear quarter panel strips slide forward.

3. I think the easest way of getting the black plastic off the bumpers is to remove the bumpers first, although I read somewhere on here that it is possible to remove them with the bumpers still attached - can be a b*****d though.