ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few RWS pics (mainly Sat parade)

top of the pyramid
Was mine, I use car plan triple wax to wash it, autoglym super resin polish and a bright pink wax dont know its name as i get it from my uncle for nowt (they use it on there radical and there forula renault car, so it must give me and extra 10bhp ;) ) Thanks btw ,

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Leeds_VTO said:
Was mine, I use car plan triple wax to wash it, autoglym super resin polish and a bright pink wax dont know its name as i get it from my uncle for nowt (they use it on there radical and there forula renault car, so it must give me and extra 10bhp ;) )

I'd never seen a silver one so shiny, was very very impressed! Don't think the photos show the shine well enough tbh!

top of the pyramid
swap you if you like, just as long as you pay the insurance (got quoted 3500 for a 182 the over day) its all getting colour coded this week as well so hopefully itll look alot better

top of the pyramid
al said:
Yours did look good mate, a bit dusty on sunday tho ;)

Well i did as two people to give it a once over but they were to busy on a black clio, did you see them? ;)

Clio 182
MarkCup said:
LMAO ^^^

You shouldn't put pics like that up Karen...I'm supposed to be working!

Lucky the Brands ass pics folder isn't on there yet then lol. Plenty of nice Clios to look at though :)

Clio 182
sm_wrc said:
Come to think of it, I did at one stage.

I'll have to remember to doff my cap next time.

PMSL

:D

pmsl!!! only to hurry me up though as I had so much stuff!!!

Mark - the off ones are in a protected folder, not CS friendly :clown:

top of the pyramid
Bit off topic but guy from body shop rang £150 for all bumper strips, door handels , one mirror (scrached it ages ago and did a crap repair job) and making the chrome on my lights the same colour as the car. Is that a good price as ive never had anything done like that before? btw the harness pic is a good one ;)

al

ST on the way...
Leeds_VTO said:
Bit off topic but guy from body shop rang £150 for all bumper strips, door handels , one mirror (scrached it ages ago and did a crap repair job) and making the chrome on my lights the same colour as the car. Is that a good price as ive never had anything done like that before? btw the harness pic is a good one ;)

Sounds a bargain to me!! :)

top of the pyramid
al said:
Still waiting for some track pics of mine, wanna see the look on your face! ;)

got some of you on the track al will post them up soon just uploading from camera now

Clio 182
Leeds_VTO said:
Was mine, I use car plan triple wax to wash it, autoglym super resin polish and a bright pink wax dont know its name as i get it from my uncle for nowt (they use it on there radical and there forula renault car, so it must give me and extra 10bhp ;) ) Thanks btw ,

Btw, the 2 pics of your car have had the most views by far of my RWS pics!

top of the pyramid
lol, thats pritty funny. hopefully it will look alot better when the colour coding gets done going in on monday morning and get it back tuesday morning so il get some pics up at lotherton hall the same day.