ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few shots of the Artic :)

Mk1 Focus RS
haven't really got any pictures of the clio since i purchased it 3 weeks ago, only on the driveway.

so on a bit of a whim this afternoon on the way to the girlfriends decided to drive up a lane thats dead quiet, as it is blocked off at one end.

here are the pics, only blackberry so not amazing quality.

IMG-20120123-00089.jpg

IMG-20120123-00090.jpg

IMG-20120123-00091.jpg

IMG-20120123-00092.jpg

IMG-20120123-00094.jpg

IMG-20120123-00095.jpg

IMG-20120123-00096.jpg

still loving every moment of owning my first renault.

really want a SLR camera but can't afford one at the minute, but as soon as it drys up im going to give it a good polish and wax and try and find a nice place for some good shots.

comments welcome

BMW F21 125d
Looking after it well Jamie, good lad! Looks really well in those pictures.
Read your post on the brake pedal sensor, I had to replace one whilst I had it, rubbish cheap things, 2 min job, you sorted it?

Mk1 Focus RS
Looking after it well Jamie, good lad! Looks really well in those pictures.
Read your post on the brake pedal sensor, I had to replace one whilst I had it, rubbish cheap things, 2 min job, you sorted it?

Cheers dave!

Yeah I did some research on the forum and found it was common with them. The service light hasn't come on since so hopefully was just a one off but will get it sorted if it happens again, heard they are only around £10 from renault and I've found the guide on here how to do it yourself.