ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few shots of the daily

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave the Audi it's first wash of the year. Still scrubs up ok for a 7 year old bus.

It recently cost me 1300 notes to get a gearbox issue sorted so will be keeping it for a few years yet!

55c9b88f.png

809826f3.png

35906c29.png

edbe17a9.png

Italian 3.2 V6
Looks a very nice example! Really nice.

In the near future I want to get the missus to chop the C3 in for something similar to that for us to share for daily use and just keep the 7 for weekends.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've had three multi tronics and they have had a 100% fail rate. Horrific box.

Nice cars though, and the 1.9 is the better engine apparently.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just bought some coilovers for this bad boy. I'm sure the wife's gonna love it when they're fitted with the 19s!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I had AP's on the Bora. Theyre not bad at all. Certainly no different to a standard 1*2.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bonus. Did they go low enough for you on the bora? I've heard some people say they can't get enough lows from them.

They didnt really tbh but then i had it silly low. I had to take the helper springs out. Its different on the Audi's though. I suspect with 19's they'll go more than low enough.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
They didnt really tbh but then i had it silly low. I had to take the helper springs out. Its different on the Audi's though. I suspect with 19's they'll go more than low enough.

Thanks pal, still want to use it daily so not going for silly low.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mate has one on 190k which just went through its mot with no advisories. Awesome buses.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
What is the ride like on the coilovers Jim, is it harsh? I've been looking at AP for my Golf.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What is the ride like on the coilovers Jim, is it harsh? I've been looking at AP for my Golf.

I never got them in the end so its just on standard sport suspension. When I was talking to AP owners before they said the ride is comparable with standard sport so I dont believe it would be too harsh.