ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few sports, and 2 V6's yarmouth

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Was up yarmouth for the bank holiday meet and see a few clio's about, anyone from here?

barry

Was up there briefly but was far to crowded for my liking haha, just felt like I was in a traffic jam

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Must have missed you too markerboy2002 only liquid yellow I see was a megane. Was bloody busy up there!

Was a monaco 172 with T90LLE on the plate, also an arctic 182 with white prorace 1.2's and personalised plate.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
T9OLLE is ollie, very nice 172 he has and the 182 is BLT isn't it? (I thought you had white wheels last time I saw it)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Was a good night.. Yeah me Ollie came up together, hence parking next to each other...
Jusr wish my was a sport tho :)

LY 197 R27
I was there but in my black 172 as the 197 was ill haha. And sounds like you see my friend Dan in his LY megane.

Some nice 1*2's up there and the twingo rs and the only 197 too.

Yeah that wasn't me Markerboy that would have been g30rg1e. I had white OZ superturismo alloys on maybe a year ago but put the standard ones back on. Planning to respray the OZs but just haven't got round to it and now kind of feel like selling them

The V6s looked awesome as always, really need to at least drive one at some point. Saw loads of RS clios as well including Ollies and a few that I haven't a clue whose were whose on the forum

Mine was the BG 182 with red rotas if anyone see me?! :) @BLT

I don't think I did sadly :( I saw a BG with black alloys that looked rather low but that was the only BG clio I remember seeing.

I think I only did one lap and then left, like I said just felt like being in a traffic jam and didn't see anyone I knew to chat with

LY 197 R27
I saw yours banderson looked very nice, have to come say hello next time! My BG is standard atm with skoda splitter and small front plate think you spotted it in the traffic jam lol

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Done couple of laps last week end and was quite busy wanted to see what was about bank hoilday but was busy donno if anyone saw me go past last weekend

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I saw yours banderson looked very nice, have to come say hello next time! My BG is standard atm with skoda splitter and small front plate think you spotted it in the traffic jam lol

I totally missed these replies! Lol I vaguely remember spotting you mate, will remember to come say hello next time, you should flag me down though as I have no idea who to look for up there :p

LY 197 R27
I totally missed these replies! Lol I vaguely remember spotting you mate, will remember to come say hello next time, you should flag me down though as I have no idea who to look for up there :p

Haha not to worry. I might do next time ;) didn't see any 1*2 last bank holiday weekend just gone normally see a hand full up there every time I go.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Haha not to worry. I might do next time ;) didn't see any 1*2 last bank holiday weekend just gone normally see a hand full up there every time I go.

Lol okay mate :p I'm not up there very often as it's an hour each way really. But now the summers coming I should be up there more :)

Yeah normally see a couple of sports but never know wether to stop or not lol