ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few updated Photos

225 powered mk2
I dont normally post photos of my clio on here, but heres a few with the turbines on and flocked interior.

DSCF4057.jpg

SDC10271.jpg

SDC10273.jpg

And well, il let you decide about this one, its all about being different, each to their own.

DSC_0073.jpg

Cheers.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I think id have a rainbow bus moment if I touched that interior, can't stand the feel of its fuzzy evilness.

Like the exterior though, the under-bonnet is different.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I really like most of it, very different, love under the bonnet, that must be one heat proof tiger... ;)

The interior is a touch over-flocked for me, but not a bad effort overall :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It's different i give you that, but exterior is nice i think!

But whats that springy thing opening the door? Does that not get in the way when u get into the car?

225 powered mk2
Cheers guys, The seats are going as soon as work pays me, as for the yellow springy things they ust stop the doors flying open and people going in there at shows. :)

Looked very clean from the outside in the 1st photo, Even thought seeing the yellow through the bonnet was smart.

But then its like opening Pandoras box !