ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few updates to my Suzuki :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
We started with me making up a quick false floor out of MDF:
DSC00112.gif

Then in went my sound system along with a shiny new amp:
DSC00124-1.gif

DSC00125-1.gif

DSC00126-1.gif

DSC00127.gif

And then came my personal plates (21st birthday present, woop):
DSC00128.gif

DSC00129.gif

And finally we have front and rear Anti-Roll Bars and an OMP Strut brace:
DSC00132.gif

DSC00133.gif

DSC00135.gif

Next on the list is some new wheels and maybe some coilies :)
Also I still really love the red in sun shine just after a wash :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The caliber amp should do the trick for now, its not got a bad spec on it. I've ran it for 4 months now and the oil hasn't even moved when I dipped it :D

Monaro VXR
Just realised I have seen your Clio around a few times now. The one in your profile recognize the number plate from somewhere. You in Bury quite often?

Love red cars! Very underated these, nearly got one instead of the Lupo but i wanted a little more power.
You've made a good job of the false floor, I don't really know alot about audio so I can't really comment on the equipment, the plate will also come in useful when you get a Leon Cupra R.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Just realised I have seen your Clio around a few times now. The one in your profile recognize the number plate from somewhere. You in Bury quite often?
Yeah Im around Bury a bit, I live in Radcliffe.

Love red cars! Very underated these, nearly got one instead of the Lupo but i wanted a little more power.
You've made a good job of the false floor, I don't really know alot about audio so I can't really comment on the equipment, the plate will also come in useful when you get a Leon Cupra R.
I love the Lupo GTi but they aren't cheap and they are only a fraction of a second quicker to 60. The Suzuki is perfect for me for now :D