ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fianlly fitted my Skoda splitter on the 182...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I think it looks really good considering its only £16 delivered. I was a bit worried before it was fitted as on its own it looks very cheap, but once fitted it looks fine imo. Its certainly better than not having a splitter at all! Very happy with the result :)

Fabia_Clio_splitter.jpg

I really need to replace my cup splitter. But I don't really want to get the Skoda one, proper cup splitter looks much better imo.
But this might have swayed me to get a Skoda one as a temp!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I think its probably going to hit something at some point, so I didn't want to spend too much on a splitter that inevitably will get broken and need replacing again. The skoda one is quite rubbery as well, so I think it might actually survive coming into contact with something without too much damage.

172 Cup
I think its probably going to hit something at some point, so I didn't want to spend too much on a splitter that inevitably will get broken and need replacing again. The skoda one is quite rubbery as well, so I think it might actually survive coming into contact with something without too much damage.

This was my reasoning too! Much cheaper than forking out a fortune for a new genuine one, or worse still a brand new carbon one from K-Tec..

RB Clio 182
Looks better mate, iv just ordered a new cup one today to replace my skoda one, it just bugs me not having the genuine part.

The skoda ones are definitely worth it tho for the money.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
This was my reasoning too! Much cheaper than forking out a fortune for a new genuine one, or worse still a brand new carbon one from K-Tec..

plym172 put his carbon one on last month and it got hit on the way home from a meet (think he hit a rabbit) :( less than a month on the car...

I'm going the skoda route with mine as my cup splitter is smashed to bits, and I'm not paying for a Renault one or forking out on a carbon one.
Even if they survive the carbon ones end up all stone chipped/sand blasted and look terrible imo.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
hit a but of roadkill that was in the middle of the road today, so happy I didn't have a carbon or oem one as the both would have broken! The skoda one stood up to it extremely well. It definitely has a bit more forgiveness in it than the oe/carbon ones.