ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat Coupe 20vt 340Bhp/320lb/ft

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I thought I'd add the link on here of my Brother-In-Law's Fiat Coupe 20vt

Stunning car, I was going to buy this car myself which was the initial reason I listed my Clio however I'm now saving for house so runnig a car like that wouldn't help my savings.

The car is honestly his pride and joy and although the first bit of write up is not brilliant the spec sells itself.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1751051.htm

Located in Norwich, Norfolk.

Only selling as looking to get into Motorbikes so will have a Motorbike and a sensible car I believe.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Honestly I have no clue.......Dont think he has ever tested it either.

Rolling pick up is incredible but he's not launched it from stand still whenever I've been with him if he has done it at all.

Standard Spec-

BHP -220
Torque (lbs/ft) - 228
BHP/Ton - 171
0-60mph - 6s
0-100mph - 14.5s
60-100mph - 8.5s
1/4 Mile - 14.6s

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It is very very fast.....On the way back from getting it mapped in Bristol we had an M3 pestering us so once it cleared we had a little play and honestly pulled away from it comfortably.

Jamie is now 31 so his street racing days are well behind him if anyone is concerned that the car gets thrashed everywhere it goes.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I think it costs about £70 to fill up depending on how much tax the government want (Using V-Power) and iirc Jamie said he can get over 30o miles out of a tank.
Its been mapped to run ever so slightly lean when off boost to keep reasonable MPG.....If anyone is on fccuk.org it was mapped by Flea so you'll know its been mapped properly.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 FF
i used to have one, 290bhp, and i loved it.

class car, voted best in class back in the day, nice and different!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Its very reliable....Any thing that is likely to break/fail has already been changed.....Engine is not pushed to its full potential to keep it running smoothly.....The guy who mapped it said he could have easily mapped it upto 350+bhp.

I had my heart set on buying this and I'll be gutted to see it going elsewhere but I'm trying to be sensible.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
Love these, with a nice exhaust they sound like amplified versions of naiths meg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm not just saying this but his handles brilliantly...... Very capable on the track.

It's not been dropped too low to aid in handling.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Good stuff...... You wont be disappointed fella.

I'm gonna charge him a sellers fee if you buy it ;)

Honestly though it is a cracking car and I'm gutted that I'm being sensible for once in my life.

Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Lovely engine, 5 pot sounds sweet on full chat.

Handling wise, i didnt have much trouble holding one off around the ring, but in the right hands, they can be good :)

Enjoy it, they are rapid in a straight line

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I'm just missing silly power in my life over the last few months, it works out a bit more power/weight than the clio, but I do love a good turbo. One of best cars I owned was a punto turbo, so this is like its big brother!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
And as said the noise of the 5 cylinder is gorgeous.

Seriously the niose this thing makes is incredible.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fabia vrs tdi
Danny you gonna ride me? Sorry take me for a ride in it when you buy it?
I'm
desperate for more power but she wants a house- suggested living in a car she said no

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fabia vrs tdi
She says sell the 182 but I'm
secretly getting cams and it mapped :-/

I'd rather keep it, last thing I wanna do is sell it and buy a crap car

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
She says sell the 182 but I'm
secretly getting cams and it mapped :-/

I'd rather keep it, last thing I wanna do is sell it and buy a crap car

I'm s**t at saving/don't earn enough so I'm selling the clio and downgarding to something of 1/2 the value.....Bored of the Clio after 4 years anyway.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
I'm s**t at saving/don't earn enough so I'm selling the clio and downgarding to something of 1/2 the value.....Bored of the Clio after 4 years anyway.

Which imo for what you get from the 182 is totally pointless as the shed u end up buying will use the money you saved from selling the 182... ive been there and done that, ended up spending 1k I had saved on the 106 gti I bought to 'save' money to buy a house.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fabia vrs tdi
Trust me I'm the boss, i've only had the car since October but I drive it fast everywhere so stopped driving like a tw@ and change gear at 2.5krpm stop wasting fuel then she won't moan about me keeping it

but we do need the deposit for a house and I can't save either so something has to be done, sell a kidney on the black Market perhaps