ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat Coupe 20vt 340Bhp/320lb/ft

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF
I also used to own one of these and i can honestly say that it was a fantastic drivers car. The engine just pulled like a train and it handled extremely well. With a good exhaust and induction kit the engine roared. Mine wasn't a great example and i had a few things go wrong with it but if you buy one that has been looked after well, which this one seems to have been, then they are perfectly reliable.

With 340bhp and 320lbft it will easily outstrip a lot of cars on the road, in standard form they are very quick. The main party piece used to be from 3rd gear upwards, not great from a standing start but once they get rolling they really do pull hard and fast.

This one looks like it will be a great buy for someone :D

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
I've been banging on about getting one of these for ages. But at 22 with 1 year's NCB, I'm bursting my wallet insuring my 182!

I'll be bald my the time I can insure a 20VT :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Can't see any issues with it...... He's been detaiing this car all week..... Pulls like a bloody train.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I really can't see you being disappointed.... He's gonna hate to see it go as it's been his pride and joy for years...... You'll be organising an RR day soon no doubt ;)..... Should destroy your mates MR2 and Skyline unless they've been busy since the one a year ago??

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
They've both gone lol! My mates 375bhp Evo 5 is the target. In all honesty I think it will be similiar par to my clio being it is a lot heavier than the Clio. The noise and ride will just be nicer. I'm going over there about half 5 if your about!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Might try be there as not seen ya in ages..... Over the In-Laws at the minute though...... Never saw you with the Clio SC'd so can't comment but yeah will be nice to have some comfort I should imagine...... Join fccuk.org for a really helpful forum who will tell you how to get above 375bhp.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I won't be playing with it I don't think as had have a little read and it will need forging before bigger power!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well Danny has visited and seen/been out in the car but I'll let him come on here and say what he thinks :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
Andy ive often wondered why you have your near exact location on your profile? Do you want someone to come and steal your car?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Be handy....... Nah I just thought I's put it to save people asking where I'm bsed when making enquiries.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Yea deposit is down on the car, going to get insurance sorted Tuesday and get it before weekend fingers crossed!

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Not sure this will work but I'll try the link to the graph

dastek-dyno-340bhp.jpg

I'm no xpert but that looks pretty smooth and fairly solid results.

A link to the thread started my the guy who mapped the car

http://www.fccuk.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=874380#Post874380

That should be about 15bhp lower, the RR was in inertia, on the same make Rollers mine makes 11bhp more back to back going from 'normal' to inertia.

Not taking anything away from the car, i bet its f**king rapid!

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Yea couple things have happened over the last few months and now are finally confirmed! So need a car with 5 doors preferably and also needing to get a house!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
:(

Shame that Danny..... Will sell easily..... Jamie had 2 calls about it just after you left from viewing it.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Car has now had a little misfire start on it :( Want this gone TBH as new bigger car is being picked up at some point this week.

£2500 and its anyones who wants it!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
misfiring and spluttering :( I defintely think I was f**ked over!

:nono::nono::nono:

Less of that please fella.

You went out in it and I'm pretty sure there were no issues with it misfiring/spluttering was there?