ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta Mountune

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Hi all

OK here goes, am trying to learn the rope shooting cars, until I get hold of a portable light kit - I have to use SB900 flashguns.

This is my first real attempt, great location and could of spent hours in there, but having the owner present with me whilst shooting put the pressure on to get the job done quick.
All in about an hours work.

Would love some top tips from the likes of Dan, and anyone else to for that matter.

Oh.......and I didn't use a polariser, or any filters to that matter.......polariser on order!!!

One problem that cropped up, was the huge sky light in the roof, in retrospect I would of done the shoot later in the evening, instead I had to under expose the ambient by 4 stops.

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_175.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_160.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_148.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_140.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_134.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_110.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_091.jpg

MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_076.jpg

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
where the hell is that in kent??

Lighting a few look uneven, you had two lights available but some only one side of the car is lit, id put up one lighting the side and one the front moving both at about a 45degree angle to the paint surface im trying to light.

probably the best lit
MOUNTUNEFIESTAST_ASHFORD_140.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
the one sided lighting is deliberate, just experimenting really.

Its in Ashford, old railway works, I have permission to work in there.

Cupra
Awesome location and shots. The red on number two looks off, it could just be my phone screen though.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Awesome location and shots. The red on number two looks off, it could just be my phone screen though.

think what it is, where I tried to get rid of some of the reflections the paint looks really flat>
I also found that with the flashguns at certain angles even though it is not metallic- the paint looks pink?

Cupra
Yep, just not as tomato red as in the other shots. I'll take a 2nd look on the pc screen later, it may be competely different.

BG 182
is this over by the kiln cafe? ive just ordered a 1000d and need to learn how to shoot. maybe i should clean my clio 182 up n we should have a little meet?? I see Jamie pretty much everyday, he loves that car, its mint.

They are definitely screaming out for a CPL. The shot Ryan picked out above is definitely my favourite, would have been even better without those reflections, though!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They look amazing.......Technically I have no idea if they are good though.

Cracking location.

White APE
Nice. Do you know where the owner is from? Looks a bit like one knocking around here.