ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta rs turbo for the weekend !!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wrong colour for me but best in class none the less.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He doesn't have an Frp, not a true Ford man...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172cup
Stripped and sold my 1.9 T34 5 years ago still have a fiesta rs1800 don't think ill live long enough to see it get 4k

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I struggle with the concept of;

- collecting more than one of the same type of car (its greedy, and deprives others of ownership joy - especially limited editions)
- cars never being used. The mileage on some of those is crazy. Cars are designed to be driven, especially performance models.

Plus it's just a load of old fords ;). All in my IMO by the way.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
But that's the same as model car collectors. They were designed to be played with. Doesn't mean people don't get enjoyment out of collecting.

The same model thing I can understand.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
My dad had a Brand new black RS fiesta when they first came out ( along with most of the other RS's from that era). people used to look it it like it was an out of space vessel! Lol
Not as much as they did with 3 door cossies mind!

Thats is proper mint and I want! Maybe Not at that price!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 + 350z
I am a ford fan and just recently moved to having anything else which is my clio 182. The clio is such a fun car but for some reason there is no real passion like there is with the past fords I have had.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a ford fan and just recently moved to having anything else which is my clio 182. The clio is such a fun car but for some reason there is no real passion like there is with the past fords I have had.

Thanks for that description mate.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 + 350z
Thanks for that description mate.

Was meant to say something else, iPhone autocorrect. I love the clio and tbh I find this forum alot more active and fun than some of the ford forums. Just saying I personally haven't taken to the clio like I did with the fords. Maybe to do with them been first cars etc.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've owned a Trophy for a while now. Just put a deposit down on another Frp.

Ford has a special thing going for it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
IMO, they're booting the arse out of the 'old therefore special' tax they seem to command. Not for me, not atleast whilst the used market is the way it is.