ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta ST500

wait and see ;)
chorley street garage have a simaler fieta but its turbo'd not supercharged, god that thing shifts not sure on the bhp output tho

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
fair doos but dnt know you got a C2 wouldnt be seen dead in one. and why you on here if your saying clios are boring?

First off mate, please dont mis-quote me.

I never at any point in the thread said Clios are boring (hence the reason that i own one believe it or not) And i dont own a C2 either, i did but not any more. I thought my user name would be a give away as to the car i drive but clearly not.

As per your comment about the Fiesta's is down to personal preference which clearly you dont share with other's which is fair play. But ill actually bet a pound 2 a penny that you havent actualy driven a Fiesta ST?

Id advise you to give it a try if you can great cars, alright, not as fast as a 1*2 but definatley more reliable, id put my house on that.

Ill also bet that the boys on the ST owners club say the same about us...

ie. > Imagine spending ££££'s turbo charging a clio....

I think we shall get along just fine kiddo ;)

Civic Vtec y0
Thanks for the comments guys, I love the car. Has taken a lot of work but we got there lol ;)

Renault Clio 1.2
mate im not disagreeing or falling out, im better than that. im just enquiring, and fair doos about ure views on the ST a guy i went to school with has one.hes talk of all the stickers and it looks rather smart but i just think a fiesta is a fiesta. 182 next year ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
mate im not disagreeing or falling out, im better than that. im just enquiring, and fair doos about ure views on the ST a guy i went to school with has one.hes talk of all the stickers and it looks rather smart but i just think a fiesta is a fiesta. 182 next year ;)

Good lad :D

320d
clio wins in the twisties? ;)

+1 ;)

Looks like a weapon tbh. If you are going to change all those parts why do it to a brand new 12-13K Fiesta ST500 when you could pick up and 06 plate for 6.5K :S

Mint you he obviously isnt short of cash. well wasnt before he did this :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
seen one of these before. srely its guna spin all over the shop though? gotta love the batman badge on the front!

theres a few fiesta/ford haters on here i believe.
theres loads of engine transplants on here that no one comments
saying thats a waste of money.
that thing is a tool and you could probly spend the same cash on a clio and
get as good a finished article.
Some like it some don't, that's just life.
I am a massive ford fan, but I hate that shape fiesta.

There are some tools about :D

That car looks awesome and I bet it's a weapon. Fiesta? So what? Good cars by all accounts and this one's hardly standard anyway! To the haters, f**k off and put some turinis and 2.0 badges on your Bilabong ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There are some tools about :D

That car looks awesome and I bet it's a weapon. Fiesta? So what? Good cars by all accounts and this one's hardly standard anyway! To the haters, f**k off and put some turinis and 2.0 badges on your Bilabong ;)

can i come live with the munson?
the man speaketh the truth.

and comment about spin.lsd and other toys he wouldnt spend all that
cash and not make it driveable.